Last updated: 14.01.2024
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This information allows us to improve the performance and functionality of the site.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. They enable us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are erased from your device when you close your web browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a set period or until you delete them manually.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Changes to Our Cookies Policy
We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the date of the latest revision will be indicated at the top of the page.
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.